Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Fabulous Fleamarket Finds

Today was the first day in a long time that I actually had a day off; well sort of.  It's not a normal full time day job work day and I didn't have a fair, festival or farmer's market so I kind of got to do what I wanted to do today.  After a beautiful morning swim, I hit a ton of yard sales and found some pretty cool stuff!

I am quickly learning that I have a little obsession with shutters.  I found these great little shutters that I plan to make a tabletop display out of them.

...found lots of great little containers for candle making, too.


And look at these pants!  There are some worn out spots but look at that gorilla, my favorite animal!  I think they'll make really cute bags or maybe a pillow.  Not sure, what do you think?

 
These old Christmas tree wooden "cranberries" have some pretty beat up sections but there are still tons of good beads for the takin'.


 How about you?  Any great flea market finds lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...